Missed out on tickets to your favourite festival this summer? No problem! Here’s how to host a festival at HOME with HOMETAINMENT!
Here’s Your How to Host a Festival at HOME starter pack:
1) The Headline Act: You’ve got to choose a headliner to perform. What are you going to choose? Do you want people up and dancing or are you going for a more chilled vibe? A big sound party band? A piano and jazz concert? Or how about a DJ?
Discover all our music experiences here.
2) The Food: When it comes to food at parties, more is more! we all know how peckish everyone gets after a cocktail or two… the answer? A grazing table from HOMETAINER Crystal-Lee, not only is it filled with local cheeses, charcuterie, artisan breads, crudites and dips and sweet treats but it looks incredible too.
Let our private chefs take care of the menu
3) The Drinks: No warm beer and no queuing for drinks, our bartenders will make sure everyone has their favourite cocktail to hand, whether it’s a classic or a bespoke creation especially for your festival.
Hire a bartender here.
4) The Entertainment: One of the best parts of festivals is going off to explore what else is on other than the music. So get creative – how about a flower crown workshop? Or impress your guests with a magician.
Discover all our arts and crafts experiences here.
5) The Photographer: Capture all the moments from your festival with your own photo booth – go for the ultimate photo booth with a vintage theme or the super cool gif photo booth. Or how about your very own event photographer to capture all the special moments.
So there you go, how to host a festival at HOME. All you have to do is pick a date, choose the guest list and let HOMETAINMENT take care of the rest.
Discover all of our 150+ experiences at www.hometainment.com